The Experts Advisory Board plays an important role in the project valuable for the implementation of the project and in the evaluation of its outcomes. The opinion of the members of the Expert Advisory Board is required in different stages of the project, concerning the development of the e-learning portal and the training modules. The Expert Advisory Board consists of the following members:
- Giannadakis Athanasios. He is the President of Technical Chamber of Greece in the Regional Department of Western Greece since 2010. He is a mechanical engineer and exhibits an important experience in the field of RES.
- Helder Gonçalves. He is the Head of Unit of Energy in the Built Environment of LNEG (National Laboratory of Energy and Geology) and since 2009 the Director of the Energy Laboratory and Vice-President of LNEG. He is a mechanical engineer and exhibits an important experience in the Passive Buildings and Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
- Eduardo Maldonado. He is a Full Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Porto and responsible for the Energy and Acclimatization Area. He exhibits an important experience in the buildings thermal performance.
- Joseph Andrew Clarke. He is Professor of Environmental Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Director in the Energy Systems Research Unit, Director in the BRE Centre of Excellence in Energy Utilisation and Member of the Ceremonials and Honorary Degrees Committee. He exhibits an important experience in the field of renewable energies and energy efficiency
- Ioannis Michaelides. He is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering of the Cyprus University of Technology. He exhibits an important experience in the field of renewable energies.